Monday, February 17, 2020

I'm Back! 2020 New and Improved

Hello old blog!

I am back~~ OMG! I almost forgot I had this blog.

Man, a lot has changed since 2014.

My outlook on life has changed 180 degrees and I have a new title now in life, I am a MOM! (never imagine that day will come).

Since 2014, I have changed jobs twice, made new friends, lost some friends, gained some weight then lost some weight, and gain them back through pregnancy and lost all my pregnancy weight.

I have been so into health and fitness, time and investment, and now, my baby girl.

Eden is her name. Everything about Eden is just so perfect. She teachers me alot about life and I have so much to learn and improve as a mother, as a daugther, as a wife and as a human.

I will try to put out as much content here whenever I am free. I have so many, many thoughts running in my head everyday. Life has been great to me despite some small challenges here and there, but I am quite positive that good things will come in the year 2020.

Till next time, take care and be merry.

Eden surprise visit to the gym on Valentine’s Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment