Tuesday, February 22, 2022

To my children

Eden, my first born daughter. You opened my mind and made me realize that I was going to be growing together with you. You made me see things with a new pair of lense. I am a mother. My mindset had changed when you came into my world. My world is now filled with endless of possiblities, and that excites me. 

I can't wait for you to grow up, to live to your fullest potential. I see so much of your father and I in you, that we wish you could become more than we ever could.

Julian, my baby boy. Born in the year of Metal Ox. 2021 was a tough year, the world is barely recovering from a pandemic. I experienced a totally different labour and pregnancy than when it was with your sister. I wasn't ready for you, mentally and physically. I thought I would break, but you are the reason I am stronger.

To my children, you gave me purpose to live. You gave me something to look forward to. You keep me on my toes. You made me experience the worst and the best. You are my everything.

I love the both of you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment